Our Freedom of Speech.

 
Wonder what we like?
Anything Chocolatey. Dancing. Shopping. Make Weird Expressions. Reading. Cute little kittens. And.. U figure the others!
Dislikes!
People who talk lots of shit. Too crowded places. Mental people should go to fremantle! (LOL OK!!) =). No money in our pocket is such a sh*t. =S. ok tata!
So, what do you sinnnk(think)??

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
hmm.
Sunday, February 17, 2008

Yes, I watched that movie few hours ago. Starring Zhang Ziyi. Love her. Don't be surprise, I just watched that movie this year. Yeah.. a 2005 movie and I just watched it this year. Please kindly give me an applause. Its a good movie I might say. Uwh, watched Miss Potter too starring Renee Zellweger. I don't know if thats a new movie or otherwise. But the movie was nice, beautiful scenery and all with their British accent. It wos loveley I'd saiy with a very decent mannah (manner). haha.


I smelt something burning while I was watching the movie. At first I thought it was from the kitchen which smells like a toasted bread. I was hungry for a second there. But no. There was a flying insect, I remembered it flew around the living room which I tried to keep calm and try not to shout if it landed on me. So it was flying around and it looks like it had broken its wings cause it flew like a maniac and ew. I don't like ugly looking insects. Its medium in size by the wayy. *shivers. So back to what I was saying, it landed on the lamp and it got burnt by the bulb. haha! I dare not to look at it cause I was scared that it might flew to my face or go into my mouth or any other awful disgusting imaginations that I had in mind. But I was tempted to look at it. I climbed up the sofa and found out that it had collapsed. haha. Kesian.

Toasted insect anyone?



N.
posted by Alisa / Anisah @ 1:23 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Photobucket
About Us

Name: Alisa / Anisah
Home: Kuala Belait, Brunei
About Me: We are sisters. forever sisters. We share stories, problems and.. basically any stuff. We love each other that we have to pull each other's hair whenever we're bored. That's about it. We are crazy.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Other links

© 2005 Our Freedom of Speech. Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com

frontpage widget