Our Freedom of Speech.

 
Wonder what we like?
Anything Chocolatey. Dancing. Shopping. Make Weird Expressions. Reading. Cute little kittens. And.. U figure the others!
Dislikes!
People who talk lots of shit. Too crowded places. Mental people should go to fremantle! (LOL OK!!) =). No money in our pocket is such a sh*t. =S. ok tata!
So, what do you sinnnk(think)??

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
shoot you.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Hai. How are you? Asl plzszx? HAHAHA apakan. Typical MIRC people. Its funny okayyy. So, I got my result and I passed 3 subjects only which means that I have to resit 1 subject that is..*drumrolls* ECONS!!!!! yay! I ammmmm sooooo excited. Bugger. Kinda disappointed cause I really didn't wanna resit but nyeeh. I expected it already cause I was really2 nervous. So jyeah. My instincts are always right. Damn instincts! haha. I almost passed but then, I think because of my assignment I can't get it. haihhhhh. My exam paper was OK though. Congrats to my friends who passed all their subjects and those who resit econs, I'll see you there!!! hahaha.

Today is valentine and I didn't even know until yesterday. I don't even care. haha. But well, happy valentines! Went out to dinner with my parents and sister at Fratini just now and it turns out that we came at the wrong time. There was no Ala carte just the valentine's menu and it includes everything; appetizers, main course and dessert. At first we wanted the Ala carte but then we have to wait for I don't know how long, but its kinda long the waiter said, so we just chose the valentine's menu, and it was goooooood. We had a good family valentine's dinner. haha!

Oh, and another thing! I watched CJ-7 that day. In my opinion, it was a good movie. Its funny and sad. I cried. HAHA. Oh wells. Watched Sweeney Todd too...and yeah, its true, every 1 min they will start to sing. Like cmoooon. hahahaha. I laughed when they start to sing, I dont know why. The movie was ok though. If you like musical, go and watch it. Nothings gonna hurt you, not while I'm around~~~~~~~~ hahahahahahhaha. Its just stuck in my head. I'm gonna start singing when talking to people. Its KEWLZ okaaaaaay.

My sister is flying of soon. Tomorrow. sigh. huhu. I'm gonna miss youuu shortyyyyyyy. HAHHHHHH~~~~ hahahahahaha. mwah.

Anisah.
posted by Alisa / Anisah @ 11:10 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Photobucket
About Us

Name: Alisa / Anisah
Home: Kuala Belait, Brunei
About Me: We are sisters. forever sisters. We share stories, problems and.. basically any stuff. We love each other that we have to pull each other's hair whenever we're bored. That's about it. We are crazy.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Other links

© 2005 Our Freedom of Speech. Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com

frontpage widget