Our Freedom of Speech.

 
Wonder what we like?
Anything Chocolatey. Dancing. Shopping. Make Weird Expressions. Reading. Cute little kittens. And.. U figure the others!
Dislikes!
People who talk lots of shit. Too crowded places. Mental people should go to fremantle! (LOL OK!!) =). No money in our pocket is such a sh*t. =S. ok tata!
So, what do you sinnnk(think)??

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
choo choo train.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Someone made me laugh today. Someone who's conscious about her pimples so much. haha apakan. Nur Nabilah, my bisprung. Bisprung forever kali ah. HAHA apakan. Kenapa aku hyper ni. *shrugs. OK OK. I was reading through her blog then I caught this sentence which I laughed at and decided to copy it to her but eventually I can't cause her blog got this somekind of "Ha-ha, not this time" thing which annoys me sometimes and I feel like ripping it off. hahaha nada wa. Yettah. She said "pubic" instead of "public" in that sentence and it made me laugh. haaaaaaaahaaaaa. I dont think its funny anymore. haha. haiihh. Yelaaah. You dont mind me sharing it right Beyla, because I love you. =D. You cheer up my world. haha. mwaah.

SOOO. I was contemplating on some things. Its not that important or serious or anything, its just that I need to think about it. Its about dancing actually. hehe. About what would the people around me feel, or think. Its just so hard to see the disappointment on their face, I don't like it. But sometimes we just have to do it cause something is against it, and it confuses me thinking about this thing. Whether to stop or continue? If I continue it would be hard a bit, cause you have to do so much work and practice, and if i stop..I can errr do some other things? But thenn..I don't know. I'm gonna miss it =(. I love dancing but its hard for me now. I'm not gonna be in KB everyday and I have to concentrate on my studies and i don't know. haha. I'm just gonna miss it. I think I should tell him that I cant join permanently anymore aye? 'Im scared. hahaha apakan. haihhh. Well, I think I still wanna stay but part of me says don't stayyyy. Bitch, ur making this hard. haha. help?

Why am I made to love food? haha. ass.

Anisah.
posted by Alisa / Anisah @ 10:26 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Photobucket
About Us

Name: Alisa / Anisah
Home: Kuala Belait, Brunei
About Me: We are sisters. forever sisters. We share stories, problems and.. basically any stuff. We love each other that we have to pull each other's hair whenever we're bored. That's about it. We are crazy.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Other links

© 2005 Our Freedom of Speech. Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com

frontpage widget