Our Freedom of Speech.

 
Wonder what we like?
Anything Chocolatey. Dancing. Shopping. Make Weird Expressions. Reading. Cute little kittens. And.. U figure the others!
Dislikes!
People who talk lots of shit. Too crowded places. Mental people should go to fremantle! (LOL OK!!) =). No money in our pocket is such a sh*t. =S. ok tata!
So, what do you sinnnk(think)??

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
TZZT.
Friday, February 1, 2008
Didnt go online for weeks now. Well, feels like it but its actually just days. haha. Thats because our modem got burnt. Not burnt lah, melatup. haha. Main badil modem kami. apakan. It was a short random rain and there were lightings and suddenly "POP!". The current shut down two times, it was the second time when the modem popped as soon as my dad switched on back the current. So, no wifi. BOO. I am using my dad's PC now, He's the only one who got the connection cause one of the err e-speed people i think or the tel-bru..? I dont know, anything lah. Yea, he came to fix it but then something wrong with the wifi, just the wifi..so my dad has to buy a new one. So, have to wait till my dad buys it. mhmm.

I went to Alvin's birthday party last Thursday. It was fun, I enjoyed it. Played bouncer, got wet..although i didnt intend to play at first but then Alvin's mom caught me and people threw balloons at me and I got wet. I was even threw into the pool. Nice. ahaha. All and all it was fun. Not forgetting, the laksa was DELICIOUS! OH! and the cake too! hahaha. I just love food. :) I have no pictures, all at Beyla's, our photographer who didnt get wet. Well she did a bit, and wiped a cream cake. Free facial for you. haha.

Gotta go now. MIITR! MIITR! MBM! (Mom is in the room! Mom is in the room! Mom beside me!) HAHAHAHA. It just feels awkward, feels like shes looking. Im feeling kinda chilly. haha apakan. OK.

Oh oh!! Made cake batik with the sister just now. Was helping but mostly looking and helped with the "gaul-ling" hahaha. It was yummy! =D

Bye bye. mwaah.

Anisut berinut.
posted by Alisa / Anisah @ 8:38 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Photobucket
About Us

Name: Alisa / Anisah
Home: Kuala Belait, Brunei
About Me: We are sisters. forever sisters. We share stories, problems and.. basically any stuff. We love each other that we have to pull each other's hair whenever we're bored. That's about it. We are crazy.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Other links

© 2005 Our Freedom of Speech. Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com

frontpage widget