Our Freedom of Speech.

 
Wonder what we like?
Anything Chocolatey. Dancing. Shopping. Make Weird Expressions. Reading. Cute little kittens. And.. U figure the others!
Dislikes!
People who talk lots of shit. Too crowded places. Mental people should go to fremantle! (LOL OK!!) =). No money in our pocket is such a sh*t. =S. ok tata!
So, what do you sinnnk(think)??

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
Candy shup.
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
I'll take you to the candy shop~ i'll let you lick the lollipop~ haha. Hai agaiiin! =D

I went jogging at OGDC just now. At last. Its been awhile. Semua jua its been awhile ani. Its been awhile sick lah this that. hahahahaha. I was kinda out of breath halfway and my chest hurts. Maybe because I didn't jog for quite sometime or maybe because I was abit sick. hmmm. hahaha. But yeah, it hurts.

Oh, and someone just cant seem to shut its crappy little mouth off. Saying something thats not quite untrue to people just to defend yourself maybe, is just so repulsive I tell you. Oh puhleaseeeeee. Just go and stand right in front of the mirror, look at yourself. I bet you'll say to yourself that you are looking at a "perfect" creature who doesn't do anything bad. Kiss my ass. Analyze your own mistakes before saying and pointing out someone else's mistakes. And people get influenced easily. They listen, they believe without even thinking thoroughly. Well, humans. But this guy just cant seem to see its own flaws. He's just in its own deep world I think. Cant be bothered to know. haha. I just need to buy a mirror and a staple gun plus a super glue for him. Super glue cap gajah.

Permisi mas. Nama saya Mimas. Tapi kalau pagi saya jadi Thomas.

ok im off.
posted by Alisa / Anisah @ 9:05 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Photobucket
About Us

Name: Alisa / Anisah
Home: Kuala Belait, Brunei
About Me: We are sisters. forever sisters. We share stories, problems and.. basically any stuff. We love each other that we have to pull each other's hair whenever we're bored. That's about it. We are crazy.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Other links

© 2005 Our Freedom of Speech. Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com

frontpage widget