Our Freedom of Speech.

 
Wonder what we like?
Anything Chocolatey. Dancing. Shopping. Make Weird Expressions. Reading. Cute little kittens. And.. U figure the others!
Dislikes!
People who talk lots of shit. Too crowded places. Mental people should go to fremantle! (LOL OK!!) =). No money in our pocket is such a sh*t. =S. ok tata!
So, what do you sinnnk(think)??

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
Plain bored.
Friday, February 15, 2008
I'm bored. Nice to meet you bored. OK, thats just pathetic. Should I watch movie now? But I've watched all of them.. some of them I mean. Sent off my sister to the airport, say bye bye and I'll see her again in September I think. We didn't cry cause we got tired of crying already. haha. The Chinese guy cried tho, so kesian.. but oh wells, maybe its his first time leaving his family. If I were to fly off and leave Brunei, would I cry? HMM.. Yes, maybe I will. haha wth.

People people people. What is the meaning by people? People is a human being. What is a human being? A human being is a person with different personalities that you have to deal with although you disagree with them. They make you go mad. I'm just talking crap here, deal with it. Why don't they ask questions like that in exam? haha.

Write a 1000 words of essay.

What is one?

One is number 1, before 2. ..................................................................... *cries*

Everyone would totally flunk their essay fo shoooooooooooooooooo.

If you ain't got no money, take yo broke ass home! G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S-sssaaaah.

Shut up already.



N.
posted by Alisa / Anisah @ 10:02 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Photobucket
About Us

Name: Alisa / Anisah
Home: Kuala Belait, Brunei
About Me: We are sisters. forever sisters. We share stories, problems and.. basically any stuff. We love each other that we have to pull each other's hair whenever we're bored. That's about it. We are crazy.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Other links

© 2005 Our Freedom of Speech. Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com

frontpage widget