Our Freedom of Speech.

 
Wonder what we like?
Anything Chocolatey. Dancing. Shopping. Make Weird Expressions. Reading. Cute little kittens. And.. U figure the others!
Dislikes!
People who talk lots of shit. Too crowded places. Mental people should go to fremantle! (LOL OK!!) =). No money in our pocket is such a sh*t. =S. ok tata!
So, what do you sinnnk(think)??

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
every world.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
It has been raining since last week. Did it rain today?


Its time to pack again. I'm half packed by the way, some things are not packed yet. I left the bag open with my clothes still on the floor. I don't know why I have to do that, leaving them unpack. Well maybe I want to pack it later because I don't like packing. I need some break from packing. I know its just absurd to not pack it in one go, its just that I need some space. haha. I'll get them done later or tomorrow. Maybe later, yeah after this. Woah, I used a lot of the word 'pack' right there. Pack you pack me lets pack together.

Mr Siva, our accounting lecturer told us to search about 'ENRON" and he wants us to present to him in his next class, in groups that is. At first I had no idea whats that about or what it is, I don't read that much about this kind of news, economics stuffs, the news that we should know. Its just kind of boring you know, makes you sleepy. haha. Plus, this ENRON happened back in the year 2001, I was still in primary 6. Hm, no wonder. OK, so I searched it, read it and it was kind of a long essay and I had to skip some because it was getting kind of boring and its repetitive with all the bankruptcy, fraud bla bla bla its just that they have to make it long, make it more interesting and stuff. mhm yea mkay. Jotted down whats relevant, and I'm done! Now, all I have to do is find my own group. Thats just the problem. Who wants to take me? I.. have my notes ready? hahaha. haihh.

Watched All Star Slam Dunk on ESPN just now. I don't usually watch sports channel, my brother was watching it. So yeah, that explains why. Its cooooooooooooooooool. No no, its hooooooooooooooot!! haha. I wish I was there, it looked so happening with those flashing lights after they slam dunked. (y)(y).

Dwight Howard


VS.

Gerald Green

They both were in the last match and Dwight won I think. Dwight was creative all the way and he slam dunked goooooood, he even slam dunked in a superman tight cloth in a superman way? hahahaha. But it was cool la. While on the other hand, Gerald kept on shooting with the same style and I don't really like him because he looks like a snob just now and confident and Dwight looks friendly and fun. But I think Gerald is cute though. haha! I dont know anything about basketball and all those players, I am just commenting on what I saw ok. :) I need to watch more sports channel.


Anisah.

-------------------------
posted by Alisa / Anisah @ 10:30 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Photobucket
About Us

Name: Alisa / Anisah
Home: Kuala Belait, Brunei
About Me: We are sisters. forever sisters. We share stories, problems and.. basically any stuff. We love each other that we have to pull each other's hair whenever we're bored. That's about it. We are crazy.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Other links

© 2005 Our Freedom of Speech. Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com

frontpage widget