Our Freedom of Speech.

 
Wonder what we like?
Anything Chocolatey. Dancing. Shopping. Make Weird Expressions. Reading. Cute little kittens. And.. U figure the others!
Dislikes!
People who talk lots of shit. Too crowded places. Mental people should go to fremantle! (LOL OK!!) =). No money in our pocket is such a sh*t. =S. ok tata!
So, what do you sinnnk(think)??

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
Holiday.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Hellooooooo.Havent update this blog for quite awhile and thats because I'm lazyy. mah mah mah. I am currently in Perth visiting my sister here and since I've got nothing to do and my sister is sleeping, and someone demanded me to update, so why nooooot? Its okay here, its cold and I don't like it, It makes my lips dry and I'll shiver everywhere, keeping either my arms crossed or putting my hands in my pocket. mhmm. But its quite okay today, its quite sunny and not that cold. Its just niceee..but still cold. haihh. My aunty was here too, babu Fauziah and her daugther Aimie but they went back to Brunei today. Boringgg. I miss Aimieee.

Its okay here, its great that I get to see my sister and laugh our asses off and go shopping!!! and the mudcake was very very very delicious. Warm mudcake with ice cream and cream with melted chocolate all over. YUUUM. Got a happy tummy after that. So uhmmm let me just post pictures here. Let me start with a picture from my gala night last saturday which I stole it from someone. hahahaha. The gala night was okay. It was fun after the performance. So jyeahh.









































Krukudail for Jabilah.


















..and at the same time I really miss my Hishaaaang. :( :( How I wish hes here with me then we can go eat Jesters Pie. hahahaah apakan. I miss the girls as well. haihh.

Wait til you try our Jesters pieeeeee~~~~~~



Anisah. (:
posted by Alisa / Anisah @ 6:59 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Photobucket
About Us

Name: Alisa / Anisah
Home: Kuala Belait, Brunei
About Me: We are sisters. forever sisters. We share stories, problems and.. basically any stuff. We love each other that we have to pull each other's hair whenever we're bored. That's about it. We are crazy.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Other links

© 2005 Our Freedom of Speech. Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com

frontpage widget