Our Freedom of Speech.

 
Wonder what we like?
Anything Chocolatey. Dancing. Shopping. Make Weird Expressions. Reading. Cute little kittens. And.. U figure the others!
Dislikes!
People who talk lots of shit. Too crowded places. Mental people should go to fremantle! (LOL OK!!) =). No money in our pocket is such a sh*t. =S. ok tata!
So, what do you sinnnk(think)??

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
Sunday, July 27, 2008
I am craving for this:

HONEYCOMB GOLD RUSH

You can get this from Dome. I don't know if I'm exaggerating, but, seriously, it's really good. Tried it once when my friend bought it, and I think I got addicted to it too. I usually can't finish any drinks like these, such as iced mocha or whatever it is, but I was surprised that I could finish this by myself (Or, wait, maybe the size wasn't as big as iced mocha!) haha. I just love to exaggerate. Don't worry, you'll love it too. trust me! and tonight, I'm craving for it but tonight Dome closes at 10pm. and it's 10.22pm now. I'm 20 minutes late. I thought it opens til midnight. oh well. there's always tomorrow although sometimes I won't feel like it again tomorrow. sigh! whatever.

Now, we're watching this new TV series - DEXTER.

Dexter! It's about a police forensic who is also a serial killer? ah, I don't know. Just watch or google for the synopsis. lol. I don't think it's a new tv series. I think they have 2 seasons played already. oh well. I like this show. It's a pretty interesting tv series to watch starring Michael C. Hall as Dexter Morgan. =))

Oh, I just watched Sex and the City the Movie just then! Though I didn't watch the series, I still find the movie really interesting. Not bad! Suit for girls who are into chick flicks and fashion. I just lovvveee their stuff - their branded bags, the dresses, the shoes and other accessories. =) To the girls who haven't watched it and who really want to watch this movie, go grab the dvd now and have fun watching. you'll love it too! =)

Anyhoos, that's a pretty long story from me hey. Oh well. Since I can't get the honeycomb goldrush from Dome tonight, I guess I gotta make my own then. (Coffee and put some crushed Crunchie on top!). hehehe. cooooooooooooool. bye.

Labels:

posted by Alisa / Anisah @ 10:15 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Photobucket
About Us

Name: Alisa / Anisah
Home: Kuala Belait, Brunei
About Me: We are sisters. forever sisters. We share stories, problems and.. basically any stuff. We love each other that we have to pull each other's hair whenever we're bored. That's about it. We are crazy.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Other links

© 2005 Our Freedom of Speech. Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com

frontpage widget