Our Freedom of Speech.

 
Wonder what we like?
Anything Chocolatey. Dancing. Shopping. Make Weird Expressions. Reading. Cute little kittens. And.. U figure the others!
Dislikes!
People who talk lots of shit. Too crowded places. Mental people should go to fremantle! (LOL OK!!) =). No money in our pocket is such a sh*t. =S. ok tata!
So, what do you sinnnk(think)??

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
Friday, July 25, 2008
Why so serious?! Haha. Why am I still amused by that phrase "Why so serious!"? I seriously don't know but what I really know is it sounds pretty cool and when Joker says it, it sounds really freaky. Anyways, I didn't do much today. It's almost 2 a.m now. We just came back from Sasya's place. She invited for a small gathering. it was nice although I didn't know the other guys cause they were Sasya's college friends.

Let me repeat this, I am jobless and I am so broke. =) what an interesting news to tell yea. I feel bad for my father. but yea, I'm still waiting for the visa I'm applying for. Was supposed to get a call from my annoying and fussy agent but until now (2 a.m which I believe she's still awake cause she told us like so many times that she's been sleeping really late, lately!) she hasn't called. I am waiting for the news about the CPA thingie if my course is accredited (and it is supposed to be accredited. sigh!). If it is, then it's good so I can proceed with all the payments for other requirements. But if it's not, then I'll have a think about it cause I can't be stuffed asking for more money from my dad anymore. I feel guilty. =(. Yes, I'm sure you'd ask me why don't I work. that's cause I can't apply for working visa yet. Maybe I can but I will have to pay for that visa too. ah, too much to explain. I just hate it if there are too many procedures to follow plus if it's too complicated. However, one good thing about doing things like this in Australia is they are more organized and the process are quicker compared to things done in Brunei, I should say. Well, that's just my honest opinion. Anyhow, I just can't believe that agent. She's just so unprofessional though she keeps telling us that she's been an agent for freaking 10 years. Why I say she's unprofessional is because first she whines to us about what time she sleeps and she's tired, second - she showed us this girl's contract which was supposed to be confidential, right?, third - she complains about me not wanting to apply for PR cause the visa I'm applying for needs a lot of work and fourth - SHE'S ANNOYING. and, damn it, I have no other choice. I have to go through her cause I can't do this all by myself cause the procedures are too complicated and my time is so limited. =(. sigh! So, all i need now is patience. I need to get all of this done as soon as possible. and I hate to think about, money, money, money! I wish all the money we want could fall from the sky without having to work or asking for it from our parents or or or.

No matter what, I'll always stay as happy as I could cause life is too short to be all stressed out for all the temporary things in the world. and oh, Nothing is impossible! yohhhhhhhhhhhhh. =))) Guess what, I can't believe I'm not a kid anymore. Being an adult sucks. don't you think? haha.

Lisa.

Labels:

posted by Alisa / Anisah @ 1:52 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Photobucket
About Us

Name: Alisa / Anisah
Home: Kuala Belait, Brunei
About Me: We are sisters. forever sisters. We share stories, problems and.. basically any stuff. We love each other that we have to pull each other's hair whenever we're bored. That's about it. We are crazy.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Other links

© 2005 Our Freedom of Speech. Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com

frontpage widget