Our Freedom of Speech.

 
Wonder what we like?
Anything Chocolatey. Dancing. Shopping. Make Weird Expressions. Reading. Cute little kittens. And.. U figure the others!
Dislikes!
People who talk lots of shit. Too crowded places. Mental people should go to fremantle! (LOL OK!!) =). No money in our pocket is such a sh*t. =S. ok tata!
So, what do you sinnnk(think)??

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
YAY! finally, one problem has settled. we have moved to our new place and we're loving it. it is such a nice small and cosy home. thanks to my ex-landlord for kicking us out (he kicked us out for a reason which is not even true and doesn't exist! screw you and your boring tenants =)). anyways, forget about the ex-landlord and the hassle he gave us, now, i'm just really happy with the place and I feel like staying in whole week. lol. However, there are still other things that I have to settle such as my visa, the internet, graduation. OH MY GOD, talking about graduation, the result will be out this weekend, most probably! and for sure, I'm hell scared. it's my freaking final semester. I hope I pass every unit i took this semester, AMIN AMIN AMIN!!

by the way, i seriously don't understand why, lately, I met a few back-stabbers. why do people back-stab? seriously, for god's sake, if you dislike about what we do, tell it in front of our face instead of telling it to other people who apparently will tell us the story that u just made up. and what's really sad about it is the story that u tell our friend is not even true. sigh! every time we see your face, we feel like kicking your ugly weird face! you're not even handsome (damn, not even close and please, don't even think about asking people if you're handsome or not!) and you're not even cool. but hey, thanks for the car and thanks for helping, however, it's really sad that we're starting to hate you when we know that you're being such a bitch behind our back!

oh, I don't know why I'm telling you this story but that was such a relief. haha. I think he's just so evil. =). by the way, I'm pretty broke. lol. i miss my family. thank god my brother is here but then, he'll be gone again this coming Thursday! and so, i can't wait for my sister and my parents to be here. I miss you!!! bah i'm off.

p/s: to via, i will send you or post the pictures of my new cosy place alright! I'm sure you're excited! miss you babe!

Lisa.

Labels:

posted by Alisa / Anisah @ 12:10 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Photobucket
About Us

Name: Alisa / Anisah
Home: Kuala Belait, Brunei
About Me: We are sisters. forever sisters. We share stories, problems and.. basically any stuff. We love each other that we have to pull each other's hair whenever we're bored. That's about it. We are crazy.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Other links

© 2005 Our Freedom of Speech. Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com

frontpage widget