Our Freedom of Speech.

 
Wonder what we like?
Anything Chocolatey. Dancing. Shopping. Make Weird Expressions. Reading. Cute little kittens. And.. U figure the others!
Dislikes!
People who talk lots of shit. Too crowded places. Mental people should go to fremantle! (LOL OK!!) =). No money in our pocket is such a sh*t. =S. ok tata!
So, what do you sinnnk(think)??

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
shoutoutandeverythingnice.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Hello Alisa, dear people, my mom, dad, grandmas, grandpa and me. Don't question why I have to greet like that instead of just saying hello dear people or hello. I just wanna make it long. uh-huh.

Holidays is kinda boring. Stayed home alot watching TV and more watching TV. Well, I did go out to watch movie. Watched GET SMART with my parents. The movie is funny and I like it. :D. Theres alot of movie i need to watch; The mummy, made of honor, uhmmm any other movies that i don't remember. So yeah. I feel like a movie addict, always going out to watch the new movie that just came up. Its like "uwh, I watched it already", "Sorry, watched it", "nehhhhhh". Im going to find something interesting to do, like cleaning my room everyday. That'll be fun and I will have a very clean room, no dust and no spiderwebs. Yes, spiders love to build their webs in my room. Its a nice town.

Went to Beyla's place just now cause they got this makan-makan thing and a surprise advance birthday for her bro. Ate alot of sweet stuffs and was hyper for awhile. eek. YUMMEHHH.

Last but not least, a shout out to Wapeeeeeeeeeeee.

Happy 20th birthday! :D Have a blast. Cheeeeroscheetos.

I see a little silhouetto of a man
Scaramouche, scaramouche, will you do the fandango?
Thunderbolts and lightning - very very frightening me
Galileo, Galileo,
Galileo, Galileo,
Galileo Figaro - magnifico

ahhh.. love that part. (:

Anisah.
posted by Alisa / Anisah @ 10:33 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Photobucket
About Us

Name: Alisa / Anisah
Home: Kuala Belait, Brunei
About Me: We are sisters. forever sisters. We share stories, problems and.. basically any stuff. We love each other that we have to pull each other's hair whenever we're bored. That's about it. We are crazy.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Other links

© 2005 Our Freedom of Speech. Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com

frontpage widget