Our Freedom of Speech.

 
Wonder what we like?
Anything Chocolatey. Dancing. Shopping. Make Weird Expressions. Reading. Cute little kittens. And.. U figure the others!
Dislikes!
People who talk lots of shit. Too crowded places. Mental people should go to fremantle! (LOL OK!!) =). No money in our pocket is such a sh*t. =S. ok tata!
So, what do you sinnnk(think)??

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
Saturday, June 21, 2008
what's up people?

oh my gaaaaaaaaaaad, i saw the abercrombie jacket that i really want at Carousel. i forgot the name of the shop but OMG! I wanna get it. it is so lawa. I'm serious. I tried on it and it was so comfortable. it felt so good that i wanted to cry cause i couldn't get it. haha. but hey, the jacket is so pretty and comfy and i love it. tell me who would say no? please tell me if there's anyone who would say no to the jacket! hahahaha. but aku sasak cause it's too expensive - $140. and i can get it for $23 from e-bay! hahahahahaha. what the heck. but i think yang dari e-bay is sold out sudah cause i wasn't sure about the size. skali, i tried on Small, damit rupanya! =) piwits eh. i want it. here's the picture of the jacket (i got it from e-bay! is that alright?) =)).


please tell me it's pretty =). i like the red one. the navy blue one. gray one. white one. green one. so basically, all of them. gaaaaahhh~ pls get one for me for my birthday. but then, Brunei is hot and humid, why would i wanna wear this kan? tapi, mengikutkan nafsu, I WANT IT. =))))! oh, my brother's here since wednesday. yippee~ so who's next?

Labels:

posted by Alisa / Anisah @ 10:14 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Photobucket
About Us

Name: Alisa / Anisah
Home: Kuala Belait, Brunei
About Me: We are sisters. forever sisters. We share stories, problems and.. basically any stuff. We love each other that we have to pull each other's hair whenever we're bored. That's about it. We are crazy.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Other links

© 2005 Our Freedom of Speech. Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com

frontpage widget