Our Freedom of Speech.

 
Wonder what we like?
Anything Chocolatey. Dancing. Shopping. Make Weird Expressions. Reading. Cute little kittens. And.. U figure the others!
Dislikes!
People who talk lots of shit. Too crowded places. Mental people should go to fremantle! (LOL OK!!) =). No money in our pocket is such a sh*t. =S. ok tata!
So, what do you sinnnk(think)??

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
walk barefoot.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
BOO! I'm back home in lumut! =D. All I say is, I'm back in lumut! I'm in bandar now! In lumut again! Bandar. HAHAHA. Thats my intro okay. haha.

SOOOOOO. Assignments are over! Totally over. All were done in the last minute accept for Economics. hehe. Accounting assignment was being a bitch, it was confusing till the senior helped us. haahaa. I knowww. They said the assignment before was not this hard. DAYUM. We didnt balance the balanced sheet, the value was a mess, i dont know. I got a loss and some got profit. Its a total mess! haha. But yeaaaah, at least we put everything in the right place. :). hahaa. Mr Siva is sooo gonna be mad at us. Last week Mr Siva gave us a suprise test. mhm. Thank god i remember where to put everything, but I didnt balance the balance sheet. HAHA. I hate it when theres depreciation. I'll mess up everything. But wells.

Economics assignment test was given today, and it was......dududududu? HEHE. I think i'm not gonna get a good mark for the assignment. I think I wrote crap. Even my diagram was I dont know. I think its not right. I just drew it..demand supply whatever thats economic-sy. HAHA apakan. I saw Ms Dana geleng2. hahaha. (y). Ok, not funny. Exam will be in January. eeek! Had law class and its the last day for Mr Ravi. Hes going back to Africa for holiday tomorrow. Have fun! He treated us drinks just now. Baiiiik wah Mr Ravi. Hes a good lecturer although he tells us the same story all over again but its all good! Will be seeing him in January again!

Today is tiring. Finished class at 5, then went straight to KB for dance practice at Kathy's house till 9pm. I managed to catch up the new steps for the new song. It was ok when i practiced with her, but then when i tried to practice on my own, i sucked. HAHAHA. Cant really remember the steps. so yeahh. Maybe tomorrow. :D The keropok sengkuang was nyaman! I ate by myself when they were practicing! HAHA!. Nyamaaan wah. Balum abis lagi tu. Hutang tu keropok tu sama aku! wehus.

Anisah.
posted by Alisa / Anisah @ 10:54 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Photobucket
About Us

Name: Alisa / Anisah
Home: Kuala Belait, Brunei
About Me: We are sisters. forever sisters. We share stories, problems and.. basically any stuff. We love each other that we have to pull each other's hair whenever we're bored. That's about it. We are crazy.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Other links

© 2005 Our Freedom of Speech. Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com

frontpage widget