Our Freedom of Speech.

 
Wonder what we like?
Anything Chocolatey. Dancing. Shopping. Make Weird Expressions. Reading. Cute little kittens. And.. U figure the others!
Dislikes!
People who talk lots of shit. Too crowded places. Mental people should go to fremantle! (LOL OK!!) =). No money in our pocket is such a sh*t. =S. ok tata!
So, what do you sinnnk(think)??

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
Every little thing.
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Today I passed up my Business Organisation assignment. AT LAST! I did it on the last minute yesterday. I was left out with 4 more questions, with lots lots of questions in every each of 4 questions. The sub-questions?? HAHAHA apakan? ok, im blabbing. I don't know, I'm feeling a little bit drowsy. Thats why. haha. Hyper ku tarus.

I slept around 4a.m because I have to wait for the printing to be done lagi. When I was doing the last question, gila, iski jua ku tu, macam I was in my own world, macam laju berabis ku type, and I typed what came out of my mind. Was feeling drowsy lagi. Ntah, what i did nda tau lurus ka nda. Ada temasuk nasi katok jua kali because I was thinking of nasi katok. haha apakan. Orang gila. I didnt care much about my answer when I was typing it, because all I wanna do was SLEEP! haha.

Oh wells. I did it, I passed it up. Im happy. BOO. and my diskette ada virus. Biar ya Mr Todd bevirus laptop nya. haha. Eh wait! My pendrive. -_- .. We had a replacement law class today and I like it, i mean the class, the topic. Hehe. Its easy because I learnt it already, its about business organisation and I answered his questions which I rarely did because I was always quiet in his class and sleepy because its cold. haha. But okayyyyyy okayy lah. I didnt attend economics class today. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Becauuuuse aku bagus. haha. I was sleepy and her class was in the morning again. So, I decided to rest my eyes till break time. Then after break I attended econs..it was i dont know! =D. I dont understand econs. Suka ku. Ms Dana is like teaching herself and not the student, thats why i dont really get it. Siok sendiri wah. andd just now during econs in the morning Jeff told us that only TWO people attended her class today. Everyone was busy with assignments. hahaha. kesian. Anyone? Help me with econs? =(.

We are going to have exam on economics as our assignment! saufdyasbfhsdfsy[dbh faw[r87b2389y&*^(^&. I am so gonna flunk this examassignment. yay me.. I suck in econs seriously. Oh and we have accounting assignment due next week kali. GRR.

Anisah.

Labels: , ,

posted by Alisa / Anisah @ 11:24 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Photobucket
About Us

Name: Alisa / Anisah
Home: Kuala Belait, Brunei
About Me: We are sisters. forever sisters. We share stories, problems and.. basically any stuff. We love each other that we have to pull each other's hair whenever we're bored. That's about it. We are crazy.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Other links

© 2005 Our Freedom of Speech. Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com

frontpage widget