Our Freedom of Speech.

 
Wonder what we like?
Anything Chocolatey. Dancing. Shopping. Make Weird Expressions. Reading. Cute little kittens. And.. U figure the others!
Dislikes!
People who talk lots of shit. Too crowded places. Mental people should go to fremantle! (LOL OK!!) =). No money in our pocket is such a sh*t. =S. ok tata!
So, what do you sinnnk(think)??

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
Dont stagnate, dont regress.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
So, today is Saturday and yesterday was Friday and the day before yesterday was Thursday? So? entah. hahaha. I dont even know why I have to type that out. It just came out of my mind. yknow yknow.

Supposedly, Saturday is my off-lazy-wake-up-late day. But noooooo, my mom woke me up around 9 30+ asking me whether i wanna follow breakfast with her and my aunty di KB. I told her i dont wanna follow. Ngalehh ku. HAHA. Kali my mom said "ngaleh??? bangun tidur pun ngaleh??" Awuleeeeeeeeee. I slept late okay yesterday and surprisingly im not sleepy. Surprisingly~ surprise surprise. Then she went out of my room kali nda batah tu masuk lagi. She was asking me what i wanna eat sekali tarus ya ckp "bahh ikut saja bah". hahahaha majal. Sekali last last ikut tah saja ku. Lapar jua. Lapastu dapat jua bali easi ;). hahahaha. supping tarus.

We ate at 11 degrees Sports cafe. Naman jua lah the food sana. Kutur lapik mija ulehku. Whaaatssss canss i sayssss. Then I met Lijan my friend bakas skulah lumut. Said hai hai then bye bye. Then went to buy easi, went to iora (tampat favourite cujenku. Bali tarus pakai. bagus oh). hahahaha. and zeennnn bodysuuup. Sekali my aunty wanted to buy a box wah. Sekali cali wah mamaku. HAHA. apakan. balum lagi crita. But its funny for me ok. sali wah sali.

Aunty: kan bali box ku eh.
mom : bah bali lah. ada jua tu arah NYANG-NYANG.
aunty : huh? nyang-nyang? apakan tu??
mom: ehh nyang-nyang bahh *mua serious*
me: *smiles* nyanyangggg lahhh.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. NYANG-NYANG kunyayang. nda wah. cali wah. nyang-nyang. mcm begarak brabis mulut. HAHAHA. apakan. siok sendiri. Ketawaku sampai gugur lantai. nipo tia nah. I have pimples on my forehead, nose and near my eyebrow. DAMN YOU PEANUTS. hahaha. tapi nyaman wah. so how? and my CPU is making this weird noises, macam theres insects in there. Melatup jua ni krg. hahaha.

Someone pissed me off. Abit lah. I need a good laugh. HAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAA.

Anisah.

Labels: ,

posted by Alisa / Anisah @ 2:09 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Photobucket
About Us

Name: Alisa / Anisah
Home: Kuala Belait, Brunei
About Me: We are sisters. forever sisters. We share stories, problems and.. basically any stuff. We love each other that we have to pull each other's hair whenever we're bored. That's about it. We are crazy.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Other links

© 2005 Our Freedom of Speech. Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com

frontpage widget