Our Freedom of Speech.

 
Wonder what we like?
Anything Chocolatey. Dancing. Shopping. Make Weird Expressions. Reading. Cute little kittens. And.. U figure the others!
Dislikes!
People who talk lots of shit. Too crowded places. Mental people should go to fremantle! (LOL OK!!) =). No money in our pocket is such a sh*t. =S. ok tata!
So, what do you sinnnk(think)??

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
imagine.
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Imagine theres no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one.

=). Imagine by John Lennon. OLDIES!! Still loving it! HEHE. I dont even know why I blog when I dont have anything to say. hahaha. Im not the type who yaps all the time like my sister. HAHAHAHA. yappyyappyyappy~ hahahaha. =8). Im the quiet one in the family OK! Unless if im hyper then i'll yap about random stuffs till they get tired of me, and with someone im close with lah. Ok ok laah. I always let people talk. Im just the listener. They talk I sleep. HAHA nada wah.

Its Saturday and its boring. Well, I hope we're going out today. Just go out..you know. Keluar rumah, lapas tu masuk balik. hahaha apakan. I ate mee goreng just now while watching Aeon flux. Siuk jua lah the movie but i watched it half way because I heard someone pm-ed me on msn. So jyeaaaaaaaaaaaaah jyeaah. haha.

I miss going out with the bestfriends. All of us. Everyone. No one left out. So jyeah. Everyone is busy, scared, moody and stuffs. Understood.

Toodles. Anisah.
posted by Alisa / Anisah @ 12:22 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Photobucket
About Us

Name: Alisa / Anisah
Home: Kuala Belait, Brunei
About Me: We are sisters. forever sisters. We share stories, problems and.. basically any stuff. We love each other that we have to pull each other's hair whenever we're bored. That's about it. We are crazy.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Other links

© 2005 Our Freedom of Speech. Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com

frontpage widget