Our Freedom of Speech.

 
Wonder what we like?
Anything Chocolatey. Dancing. Shopping. Make Weird Expressions. Reading. Cute little kittens. And.. U figure the others!
Dislikes!
People who talk lots of shit. Too crowded places. Mental people should go to fremantle! (LOL OK!!) =). No money in our pocket is such a sh*t. =S. ok tata!
So, what do you sinnnk(think)??

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
heyho.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Someone wants me to update. Ive abandoned this blog for quite awhile. I'm sorry blog, I know you've been crying and pleading me to update. OVER. I am still busy with my assignments..I am just resting now...yes resting since 4 hours ago. The last 3 hours doesn't count. I was asleep. So yeah. harharhar.

What have i been doing? Let me recall.. hmmm I went to watch my cousin Aimie performing somekind of musical theatre with her classmates called 'The Litter Muncher' at ISB on Wednesday. I watched Forbidden Kingdom with Sham, and I liked the movie, if you are a kungfu fan. It was good. Yes I like kungfu. I wanna learn kungfu. HAIIIIYAA!! *jet li's famous music dulu2* anddd uhmmm I went to the TelBru seminar thing at TelBru? haha. With my classmates and some other students from other class. We had to be at college at 7 30. Mhmm. After the refreshment I was sleepy. Kanyanggg kali ahhhh. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Someone asked about the espeed problem few weeks ago. They said the something system configuration was having a problem? Entah. Whatberrrrrr. Its ok now. uhuh.





Her bubusfriend.













She said, "Aimee nda mau kalah.." hahaha. astee.











TelBru seminar. Picture taken from anakbrunei.


Pictures taken by Aimee's parents. Uncle Maruan & Babu Fauziah.
posted by Alisa / Anisah @ 10:31 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Photobucket
About Us

Name: Alisa / Anisah
Home: Kuala Belait, Brunei
About Me: We are sisters. forever sisters. We share stories, problems and.. basically any stuff. We love each other that we have to pull each other's hair whenever we're bored. That's about it. We are crazy.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Other links

© 2005 Our Freedom of Speech. Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com

frontpage widget