Our Freedom of Speech.

 
Wonder what we like?
Anything Chocolatey. Dancing. Shopping. Make Weird Expressions. Reading. Cute little kittens. And.. U figure the others!
Dislikes!
People who talk lots of shit. Too crowded places. Mental people should go to fremantle! (LOL OK!!) =). No money in our pocket is such a sh*t. =S. ok tata!
So, what do you sinnnk(think)??

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
Updates!!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
espeed is baaaaaaaack!!! *runs around* Ok, here we go.

Helloooooooooooooo peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Sorry, I've been away to Hawaii thats why theres no updates. Hawaii was GREAT!! Beach and more bitches. Nadabah. Lisa, where were you when I was not around?? Update for me lahhh! *turns green* hahahaha. pemalaaaaas. You guys read the newspaper right? The espeed was fcked up, people complaint yada yada yada and just today the espeed is alright. I think its almost a week? But it feels like a yearrrrrrrrr. omg. Am i addicted to the internet? No, im not im not. I missed sitting here, I missed the keyboard, I missed the PC ='). HAHA. and I know you guys miss me. Kondifent ku ni. hahaha. So yeah, I missed internet. Iski ku eh. Its like first time ada internet. This will always be remembered. HAHAHAHA apakan. HIMUSI.

We got our assignments already and theres lots and lots today. gaaaah. ALAAAAAA. Now, I have no reason to tell why I cant finish up my assignment. Was planning to say "internet breakdown..give me more time *puppy eyes*" haha. Lazyass. Theres lots to tell but i just dont know where to start!! haha bida. But yeah, I'M A HAPPY BUNNY! :D. Ok, Im done here.

Eh man, apa ehem2???? Bagi kau buku enam krg! hahahahaha.



UPDATED! hanisut.
posted by Alisa / Anisah @ 10:27 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Photobucket
About Us

Name: Alisa / Anisah
Home: Kuala Belait, Brunei
About Me: We are sisters. forever sisters. We share stories, problems and.. basically any stuff. We love each other that we have to pull each other's hair whenever we're bored. That's about it. We are crazy.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Other links

© 2005 Our Freedom of Speech. Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com

frontpage widget